Monday 15 June 2009

The beginning

The very foundations of the world must be rocking, 'cos now even I have a blog!

... or, I've taken the first step, I guess - it remains to see whether or not I'll be able to keep this all running, with regular updates and all that... I'll keep fingers and toes crossed, and hope for the best!

So, this first post should maybe be an introduction of some sorts, mhm? Or better yet, mayhaps a plan for what's to come, yus, that sounds like a great idea. What shall I post in this blog and the like.
Well, only the future shall tell, but as it stands now, my initial plan is to make sort of a working/progress blog for my Warhammer army, which unfortunately mostly is in sprues and boxes at the moment. But the idea's to create a band of warriors who've pledged their lives and souls to Slaanesh, the Dark Prince.
But before I get to that, I have to finnish modelling and painting an Ancient Stegadon, with a Skink Priest and an Engine of the Gods on top. Why, you might ask? True, true, I don't own a single Lizardmen-model, nor do I have any plans of collecting them, but my brother's always loved them, and so I decieded to make him a Stegadon for his birthday.

So that's where it stands right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment