Tuesday 1 September 2009

ToFP - August

Right, it's the 1st of September, and about time I published last month's work in a post of its own, I think.

For the first month of the Tale of Fantasy Painters 2009-2010, I've painted:
- 10 Marauders of Slaanesh (Light Armour, Hand Weapon, Shield, MoS & Full Command) - 90 pts
- 5 Warhounds of Chaos - 30 pts

I've taken new pictures of the Marauders of Slaanesh, with both better lighting and showing them from some new angles. I've also taken a picture with them and the Warhounds together, so you can judge if my paintschemes for the two troops fit together.

Hope you'll enjoy them!

3 comments:

  1. These look great together. Just had a look at them over on the ToFP thread and then thought to check back here! 15 models in and you already have quite a unified and themed force. Very impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice GS work on those girls. My compliments. Even though I cut Fantasy from my life, I look forward to seeing this force as it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot for the comments *Smiles*
    Afraid there won't be much conversion and greenstuff work until October, when I plan on doing those Dragon Ogres of mine (which, as mentioned earlier, will be heavily inspired by Elazar's).

    I might have something not-fantasy planned in not too much time, though; maybe it'll be more to your fancy Dverning! Owh, and welcome aboard, hope my coming posts will live up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete